Saturday, February 5, 2011

Wanted: Camera Bag / Wrap

I need a camera bag for my NX10. It came with its own camera bag when I bought it, but I find it too padded and tight so it's like a major task to put in and pull out items from it. I also don't like that it's so obviously a camera bag so snatchers and thieves need not guess what possible prize is kept inside.

I'm still searching for a good shoulder bag to help me carry my camera around. In the process, I spotted a camera wrap in one of the IT stores but the store clerk said that particular model was big for my NX10.


Searching online I found this AeroPro DSLR Wrap from Sima that costs around $25. It's supposed to be good in protecting digital cameras from scratches, dents and moisture with its soft and flexible Aerorene fabric. The camera can stay in the wrap while being used, just peel the front cover which also expands to fit large lenses. What do you think? I'm new at this and finding this product here may take a while before I could say it's a wrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment