Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Cat speaker

Last night as I hurried back home, I chanced upon a store called DigiBabe at SM Cyberzone. Being a true geek-in-pink at heart I instantly decided to quickly browse the store.

The store is a tech lifestyle one catering to the female crowd.



There are hardly any hardware (pun intended) around because they fill their shelves with cute peripherals like this speaker cat. I love it. It goes by the brand name Cooler, a sound blasting MP3/computer speaker that only costs P395. It charges by USB. Ain't it cute? It sounds pretty good, too, for a speaker smaller than a new born kitten. :)

There are other models available. They have mummy, cyclops, Batman, skully, Friday the 13th, etc. I think they make perfect Christmas gifts or give-aways.

No comments:

Post a Comment