Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wanted: Assistant Wire Manager

I need a professional assistant wire manager. The job is simple: manage wires well. The candidates for this job must possess a great ability to rein in wires around the residential and office areas. A pleasing appearance is an advantage.

Anyone who has taken interest to read my previous posts here would know that I hate wires. That want-ad I typed above is for real. But I'm not looking for a real person to do it. I'm looking for an object to tidy up the wires that circumnavigate my digital spaces.


Yesterday, I finally "hired" someone, or should I say something, to do the job. It's a little plastic wire manager the size of a short book marker. Once it has neatly coiled and clipped the wires, its tip goes to a slit opening that creates an effect of a cat sticking out its tongue. It's cute and does the job in its own small way. This little helper costs P99 only and is available in other animal characters such as puppies, cow, moose and pig. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment