Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Taking Stock


My tin Santa that serves as my advent calendar declares that it's just 10 days till Christmas. I wonder what geeky gifts I'll get. This year is quite different from my past Christmases because now I don't have a must-have gadget on my wish list. The two Canon digital cameras I got last year are still okay. In fact, one is still inside the box...unopened! My two iPods also have lots of room left for more songs and videos so it's easy for me not to want an iPod Touch yet. Last time I checked I have three notebook PCs and two netbooks. Also, after giving away two Sony Ericsson mobile phones that I've grown tired of, I still have four units left that include a smartphone, a music phone, a 3G phone and a no-frills handset. I also have a new sleek AOC LCD monitor and a new Pixma photoprinter that are still in their boxes. In 10 days some of these items will be raffled off during the family Christmas party. Maybe this year I won't receive a geeky Christmas gift because I will be the one to give.

Merry Christmas everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment