Friday, March 5, 2010

Time to call from a watchphone!

At a recent media tour I joined in Seoul, Korea for LG Electronics, they showed a 3G watchphone that piqued my curiosity. I am a watch person. I can step out without any jewelry or accessory on, but not without a watch. This one I don't mind wearing because it will also solve my problem of vanishing phone inside my bag :) With this watchphone, unless it's snatched off my wrist, I won't be fumbling for my phone in the deep recesses of my purse anymore.

This wearable phone has a camera, supports voice command, and SMS. It features a full touchscreen, has a speakerphone, pairs with a Bluetooth earpiece, and it comes in different strap colors. It's also water resistant. A true geekay piece!

Watch this clip of an LG executive telling us the features of the LG watchphone in brief.



No comments:

Post a Comment